Wednesday, February 1, 2012

About this Course...

Hi! It's GREAT to have you here. I'm so excited that you can join me and learn more about photography.

I will be posting weekly photography lessons. If you have any questions, or do not understand the lesson, don't hesitate to ask! We will cover many aspects and types of photography. In any given lesson, I might demonstrate techniques, give tips, let you know about handy websites or resources, and/or critique photo examples.

In between lessons, check out the other pages on this site, explore the links, and take pictures!

In the following months, I will keep adding to the other pages to make them as helpful and useful as possible.

Pass the word along!


"The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, 
and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him."
Exodus 15:2

No comments:

Post a Comment